News Jan. 22, 2021
INFORMATION ON SAFETY MEASURES - NOVEL CORONAVIRUS
Milano Fashion Institute resumes all educational activities taking all necessary precautions.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT AND RISK MITIGATION MEASURES WITHIN THE INSTITUTE
- At the entrance: Temperature detection point and sanification area before accessing classrooms and facilities of the building.
- Inside our classrooms: Social distancing provided: at least 2 meters between professor’s desk and students’ desk; at least 1 meter between students’ seats.
- Sanification systems and mitigation of risks: ultraviolet ray sanification machinery and sanification hypoallergenic machinery for daily use before and after lectures.
- Cleaning procedures: daily cleaning of all the surfaces by certified company and cleaning products for classrooms surfaces and meeting-points surfaces.
- Protection inside common spaces: clear safety signs and securing of common spaces.
- Equipments and procedure for Professors and Administrative Staff: equipment provided for all the classrooms to the safety of professors, as well as for all the Administrative Staff, along with training.